Alife Flooring Inc is a professional vinyl flooring distributor located in Norcross, GA. Our products have been certified by key organizations like Floor Score, SGS, CE and ISO9001.
We believe the product itself is only as good as the service that supports it. We spend a lot of time developing materials, procedures and policies in order to make the purchasing process as smooth as possible and ensure our customers are better served.
We have a great team of experienced flooring professionals ready to hear your concerns and answer your questions. Most importantly we listen to the input our customers give us and make sure your suggestions are addressed as we continually seek ways to better serve you. The goal is to establish a mutually beneficial relationship in which we can grow our businesses around.
Alife Flooring Inc, dba Premium Flooring Direct (PFD) is looking for Customer Representatives who are experienced to help our clients and generate sales. We are expecting the candidate to be using his/her expertise in the flooring industry to make revenues by delivering the state of art customer-oriented solution and in-depth knowledge of product specifications.
- Serve as the first point of contact between our company and our current and potential customers in a fast paced, changing and growing business.
Enhance our organization’s reputation by heightening customer satisfaction through prompt, efficient, and courteous service.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; collaborating with Client Solutions on unresolved problems.
- Integrate personal ownership of service that adds value to the customer interaction as well as the relationship with our company.
- Use good judgment to control call interaction and when possible, strive for single call resolution.
- Maintain a level of professionalism in all oral and written communication.
- Communicate Effectively
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Apply Work Standards
- Solve Problems
- Adapt and Change
- Minimum 3 years+ customer service experience in the flooring industry.
- High School Diploma/GED required AND at least 1-year of customer-facing experience
- Proficient computer skills.
- General knowledge in CRM and ERP systems.
Good communicator and listener.
- Goal/result oriented.
- High level of energy, always be proactive, be proactive and be proactive.
- Dependable, honest, no BS.
- Experience: Google Suite, Google browser